WaterTec sells a variety of centrifugal pumps including the BERKELEY Type B-Series models and Cornell W-Series pumps. These are designed for the user who has a separate power source suitable for driving through couplings or with belts. Ideal for applications requiring high performance. Moderate initial cost and easy maintenance.
- Volute Case Incorporates Precise Geometric Design for Increased Hydraulic Efficiency
- Thick-Walled Close-Grained Cast Iron to Handle the Stresses of Everyday Use
- Back Pull-Out Design Allows Easy Removal And Service Without Disturbing Piping Connections
- Enclosed Impeller Designed and Machined to Optimize Performance and Operating Efficiencies
- Discharge May Be Rotated To Any of Four Positions for Piping Convenience
- Various mounting configurations available, including close coupled, frame mounted, and engine-mounted