When it is possible to run control wiring, wired control systems provide value and hard-wired reliability. Wired controllers are available with a wide variety of control and programming option. Whether you need control via a smartphone app or simply local zone timing, we have a controller to suit your application.
Hunter Wired Controllers
- Versatile: Modular design is expandable from 6-30 stations with conventional wiring, and up to 48 stations using decoders and the DUAL module
- Intuitive: Easy to install, easy to use, and easy to program
- Intelligent: Diagnostic dashboard provides real-time system status for easy monitoring
Hunter Pro-C Controller
The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end controller.
The Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunter’s Solar Sync® without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense® labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation.
- Flexible design: Modular model offers 4–16 stations,o r choose fixed 6 or 12 station models
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Independent programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in.
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely— without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period: 2 years
The I-Core is Hunter’s controller for demanding commercial applications. Loaded with innovative features like state of the art flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort®, six language capability, and a bold, backlit display, the I-Core should be considered for most industrial projects. A big reason the I-Core is so unique is its sheer versatility.
The plastic cabinet version is expandable from 6 to 30 stations, and the metal cabinet model can handle up to 42. Adding a DUAL® two-wire module and decoders can expand station capability to 48. Stainless steel and pedestal models are also available, providing a broad range of enclosure choices. With other add-on options like a ROAM or ROAM XL remote and the built-in conservation focused Solar-Sync®, I-Core’s possibilities are all but limitless.
- Number of stations: 6 to 42 (48 stations with DUAL decoders)
- Type: Modular
- Enclosure: Outdoor, plastic or metal
- Independent programs: 4
- Start times per program: 8 (A, B, C); 16 (D)
- Max. station run time: 12 hrs
Hunter HC Controller
Manage your valve controller from anywhere worldwide using your mobile device or web browser with Hydrawise cloud software. Hydrawise cloud software is a user-friendly water management software.
- New style fully functioning controller with touchscreen
- Wi-Fi-enabled for simple connection to the internet
- 6 and 12 station standard controllers
- 12 station expansion module allows for expansion to 36 stations
- Two customizable sensor ports
- Schedule adjustment based on local weather
- Wiring fault detection and alerts (12 station module)